Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pause...

And then six months blew by.....

If there are any of you out there wondering if I've quite this blog...well, to tell you the truth, I'm not sure?

I want to say no, of course no!  But I also don't want to lie.

I'm finding a rhythm for the first time in six months and there are a few other ingredients I have to add back into the mix before I can commit to this blog again.  After that, if things are going well, I'll be back.  I HOPE to be back.  If you're still around, awesome!  If not, I totally get it! I realize this blog may not be interesting to most people, but it was an outlet for me, and at the very least another way for my friends and family back in good, old TO to get a better feel for my life out here.

But for now, I have to go where my heart is leading and get done what I need to get done....

Thank you to every person who ever read this blog, even once, even for half a post, even for a sentence.

I am FILLED with gratitude!

I am blessed beyond my fondest dreams!  

No comments:

Post a Comment